Join Natalie with an evening of leaning how to ferment your own kombucha and sauerkrauts! Class includes hands on involvement, as well as kombucha and sauerkraut tasting. You will take home your own kit, all set up and ready to go.
- Sterilisation and safe brewing techniques
- Batch and continuous brewing explained
- Starting your first batch
- The first stage of fermenting – testing readiness and how to harvest
- The second stage of fermenting – flavouring your kombucha.
- Creating a fizz (and avoiding explosions)
- SCOBY care – maintaining and storing
- Storing bottled Kombucha
- How to enjoy your kombucha.
- Sauerkrauts demonstration and tasting
- 2- Hour course & refreshments
- Limited to 8 places
- Book with Natalie on 0404 501 811
- Kit includes: fermentation tank, all ingredients, ph sticks, covers, 2 x 1L bottles of kombucha, scoby (valued at $85)
Thursday 25 March 2021 7-9pm
$185 – includes starter kit.
We offer a $10 discount for anyone who brings a friend. Please contact Natalie on email@example.com to get more info.